A note on the identification in two equations probit model with dummy endogenous regressor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mourifié, Ismael & Méango, Romuald, 2014. "A note on the identification in two equations probit model with dummy endogenous regressor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 360-363.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilde, Joachim, 2000. "Identification of multiple equation probit models with endogenous dummy regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 309-312, December.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sukjin Han & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2013. "Identification in a Generalization of Bivariate Probit Models with Endogenous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 130908, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Sartori, Anne E., 2003. "An Estimator for Some Binary-Outcome Selection Models Without Exclusion Restrictions," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 111-138, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou Xun, 2015. "Preference for Redistribution and Inequality Perception in China: Evidence from the CGSS 2006," Working Papers halshs-01143131, HAL.
- Zhou Xun, 2015. "Preference for Redistribution and Inequality Perception in China: Evidence from the CGSS 2006," AMSE Working Papers 1518, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:1:p:63-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProbit model; Endogenous dummy regressor; Partial identification;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.