Turkey's Distressing Dance with Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- VJeffrey A. Frankel, 2005. "Mundell-Fleming Lecture: Contractionary Currency Crashes in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(2), pages 149-192, September.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2013.
"On graduation from fiscal procyclicality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 32-47.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Carlos A. Végh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2011. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," NBER Working Papers 17619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," Working Paper Series rwp12-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," CID Working Papers 248, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Vulentin, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos A & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "On Graduation from Fiscal Procyclicality," Scholarly Articles 8694931, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Koray Alper & Hakan Kara & Mehmet Yörükoglu, 2013.
"Alternative tools to manage capital flow volatility,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 335-352
Bank for International Settlements.
- Koray Alper & Hakan Kara & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2013. "Alternative Tools to Manage Capital Flow Volatility," Working Papers 1331, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yıldız AKKAYA & Refet S. GÜRKAYNAK, 2012. "Cari açık, bütçe dengesi, finansal istikrar ve para politikası: Heyecanlı bir dönemin izi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(315), pages 93-119.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akcelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "GDP Growth and Credit Data," MPRA Paper 46613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1029-1061, April.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Hakan Kara & S. Tolga Tiryaki, 2013. "Kredi Ivmesi ve Iktisadi Konjonktur," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1310, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & Erdal Ozmen & Serkan Yiğit, 2011. "Corporate sector liability dollarization and exchange rate balance sheet effect in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4741-4747.
- A. Kara, 2013. "Monetary Policy after the Global Crisis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Hakan Kara & Fethi Ogunc & Umit Ozlale & Cagri Sarikaya, 2007. "Estimating the Output Gap in a Changing Economy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 269-289, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-11-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-02 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tob:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ismail Saglam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibetutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.