Unconventional Monetary Policy and its External Effects: Evidence from Japanâ€™s Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2014.
"The contribution of the yen appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese economic debacle,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-15.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2012. "The Contribution of the Yen Appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese Economic Debacle," Working Papers 2012-31, CEPII research center.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takashi Kano & Hiroshi Morita, 2014. "An Equilibrium Foundation of the Soros Chart," Working Papers e79, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Jiaqian Chen & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Ratna Sahay, 2014. "Spillovers from United States Monetary Policy on Emerging Markets; Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 14/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2012. "How did the Japanese Exports Respond to Two Crises in the International Production Networks? The Global Financial Crisis and the Great East Japan Earthquake," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 261-287, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2015cf967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.