"Voice" and "Exit" in Japanese Firms during the Second World War: Sanpo Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2003. ""Voice" and "Exit" in Japanese Firms during the Second World War: Sanpo Revisited," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-243, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1978. "Trade Unions in the Production Process," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 355-378, June.
- Nicholas Wilson & Michael J. Peel, 1991. "The Impact on Absenteeism and Quits of Profit-Sharing and other Forms of Employee Participation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(3), pages 454-468, April.
- Tracy, Joseph S, 1986. "An Investigation into the Determinants of U.S. Strike Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 423-436, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2008. "Dual Structure of Emerging Japan: Revisit to Economics of Peasantry," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f144, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 22 Feb 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-06-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2005-06-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .