The effect of primary school closures on educational attainments of students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcotte, Dave E., 2007. "Schooling and test scores: A mother-natural experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 629-640, October.
- Engberg, John & Gill, Brian & Zamarro, Gema & Zimmer, Ron, 2012.
"Closing schools in a shrinking district: Do student outcomes depend on which schools are closed?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 189-203.
- John Engberg & Brian Gill & Gema Zamarro & Ron Zimmer, 2011. "Closing Schools in a Shrinking District Do Student Outcomes Depend on Which Schools are Closed," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a5e8db79807240b19fcd9842c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011.
"Scale Economies Can Offset the Benefits of Competition: Evidence from a School Consolidation Reform in a Universal Voucher System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Scale economies can offset the benefits of competition: Evidence from a school consolidation reform in a universal voucher system," CEPR Discussion Papers 8272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dave E. Marcotte & Steven W. Hemelt, 2008.
"Unscheduled School Closings and Student Performance,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 316-338, July.
- Marcotte, Dave E. & Hemelt, Steven W., 2007. "Unscheduled School Closings and Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 2923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heers, Marieke & Van Klaveren, Chris & Groot, Wim & van den Brink, Henriëtte Maassen, 2014.
"The impact of community schools on student dropout in pre-vocational education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 105-119.
- Heers, M. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2012. "The Impact of Community Schools on Student Dropout in Pre-vocational Education," Working Papers 45, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool closure; Student attainments; Education Inspectorate; Primary education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-06-25 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal). General contact details of provider: http://www.tierweb.nl .