Elasticity and Discipline in the Global Swap Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Angelo Ranaldo, 2010.
"Limits to arbitrage during the crisis: funding liquidity constraints and covered interest parity,"
2010-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Mancini Griffoli, Tommaso & Ranaldo, Angelo, 2012. "Limits to Arbitrage during the Crisis: Finding Liquidity Constraints and Covered Interest Parity," Working Papers on Finance 1212, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Yu, Yongding, 2012. "Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 366, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer & Teppei Nagano, 2008. "The spillover of money market turbulence to FX swap and cross-currency swap markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Yongding Yu, 2012. "Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan," Finance Working Papers 23311, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mehrling, Perry, 2013. "Essential hybridity: A money view of FX," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 355-363.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2012.
"The Dollar Shortage in Global Banking and the International Policy Response,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "The US dollar shortage in global banking and the international policy response," BIS Working Papers 291, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael D Bordo & Owen F Humpage & Anna J Schwartz, 2015.
"The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(2), pages 353-372, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," NBER Working Papers 20755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2014. "The Evolution of the Federal Reserve Swap Lines since 1962," Working Papers (Old Series) 1414, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "The US dollar shortage in global banking," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Yongding Yu, 2012. "Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23311, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:41:y:2018:i:10:p:2691-2708 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devchg:v:50:y:2019:i:1:p:3-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-04-30 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:thk:wpaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pia Malaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inetnus.html .