Report NEP-NET-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halaburda, Hanna & Jullien, Bruno & Yehezkel, Yaron, 2016. "Dynamic Competition with Network Externalities: Why History Matters," TSE Working Papers 16-636, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2015. "How Do Airlines React to Airport Congestion? The Role of Networks," Working Papers 2072/260960, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Marco Faillo & Federico Fornasari & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Tell Me How to Rule: Leadership, Delegation, and Voice in Cooperation," CEEL Working Papers 1604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Saki Bigio & Jennifer La’O, 2016. "Financial Frictions in Production Networks," Working Papers 2016-67, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212514, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2016. "How to Catch a Unicorn. Case Studies," JRC Working Papers JRC100720, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 2015-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "On regional innovator networks as hubs for innovative ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mittal, Surabhi & S.P., Subash & Ajay, Anurag & Kumar, Anurag, 2015. "Understanding the Knowledge and Social Networks in India- Case study of Bihar," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212468, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perry Mehrling, 2015. "Elasticity and Discipline in the Global Swap Network," Working Papers Series 27, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Solange Maria Guerra & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo Cesar de Castro Miranda, 2016. "Financial Networks, Bank Efficiency and Risk-Taking," Working Papers Series 428, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2016. "Incentive Compatible Advertising on a Social Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 11223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mequaninte, Teferi & Birner, Regina & Mueller, Ulrike, 2015. "Adoption of Land Management Practices in Ethiopia: Which Network Types," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212631, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Magnan, Nicholas & Spielman, David J. & Gulati, Kajal & Lybbert, Travis, 2015. "Information Networks among Women and Men and the Demand for an Agricultural Technology in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.