Revisiting the Internationalization of the Yuan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Rime, Dagfinn, 2014.
"The offshore renminbi exchange rate: Microstructure and links to the onshore market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 170-189.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Rime, Dagfinn, 2014. "The offshore renminbi exchange rate: Microstructure and links to the onshore market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dagfinn Rime, 2014. "The Offshore Renminbi Exchange Rate: Microstructure and Links to the Onshore Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 4850, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:237-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perry Mehrling, 2015. "Elasticity and Discipline in the Global Swap Network," Working Papers Series 27, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Kent Troutman, 2014. "Internationalization of the Renminbi: The Role of Trade Settlement," Policy Briefs PB14-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2014.
"The Role of Offshore Financial Centers in the Process of Renminbi Internationalization,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
24049, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 2014. "The Role of Offshore Financial Centers in the Process of Renminbi Internationalization," ADBI Working Papers 472, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2014. "The Role of Offshore Financial Centers in the Process of Renminbi Internationalization," Finance Working Papers 24049, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Forouheshfar, Yeganeh, 2015.
"The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 115-135.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2015. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01299068, HAL.
- Yuming Cui, 2013. "The internationalization of the RMB: where does the RMB currently stand in the process of internationalization," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 68-85, November.
- Ito, Hiro & Kawai, Masahiro, 2016.
"Trade invoicing in major currencies in the 1970s–1990s: Lessons for renminbi internationalization,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 123-145.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2015. "Trade Invoicing in Major Currencies in the 1970s–1990s: Lessons for Renminbi Internationalization," NBER Chapters,in: International Finance in the Global Markets National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subacchi, Paola, 2013. "Expanding Beyond Borders: The Yen and the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 450, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- ITO Hiroyuki & KAWAI Masahiro, 2016. "Trade Invoicing in the Major Currencies in the 1970s-1990s: Lessons for renminbi internationalization," Discussion papers 16005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsYuan; internationalization; China; PRC; currency; international status; financial markets; exchange rate; capital account;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.