Trade Protection Measures, Agricultural and Food Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 271-298, April.
- Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J., 2002.
"Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Benoit Dostie & Steven Haggblade & Josée Randriamamonjy, 2002. "Seasonal Poverty in Madagascar: Magnitude and Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 02-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ilker Domaç & Eray M. Yücel, 2005.
"What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 141-164, April.
- Ilker Domac & Eray M. Yucel, 2003. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Working Papers 0307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Domac, Ilker & Yucel, Eray M., 2004. "What triggers inflation in emerging market economics?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3376, The World Bank.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999.
"Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 191-201, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert K.A. & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999. "Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2000. "The macro dimensions of food security: economic growth, equitable distribution, and food price stability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-295, June.
- M S Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2001. "What determines inflation in emerging market economies?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 1-38 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Soner Baskaya & Pelin Berkmen & H.Murat Ozbilgin & Erdal Yilmaz, 1999. "TEFE ve TUFE Endeksleri ile Alt Kalemlerindeki Mevsimsel Hareketlerin Incelenmesi," Working Papers 9902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.