The Risk-Taking Channel of Liquidity Regulations and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan Imhof & Cyril Monnet & Shengxing Zhang, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Liquidity Regulations and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018-13, Swiss National Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1999.
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 469-491, August.
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cociuba, Simona E. & Shukayev, Malik & Ueberfeldt, Alexander, 2016.
"Collateralized borrowing and risk taking at low interest rates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 62-83.
- Simona E. Cociuba & Malik Shukayev & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2012. "Collateralized Borrowing and Risk Taking at Low Interest Rates?," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20121, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Cociuba, Simona & Shukayev, Malik & Ueberfeldt, Alexander, 2016. "Collateralized Borrowing and Risk Taking at Low Interest Rates," Working Papers 2016-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Sanches, 2016. "On the Inherent Instability of Private Money," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 20, pages 198-214, April.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(4-5), pages 1147-1186, April.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2017.
"Bank Leverage and Monetary Policy's Risk-Taking Channel: Evidence from the United States,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 613-654, April.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Gustavo Suarez, 2013. "Bank Leverage and Monetary Policy's Risk-Taking Channel; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 13/143, International Monetary Fund.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Laeven, Luc & Suarez, Gustavo, 2016. "Bank Leverage and Monetary Policy's Risk-Taking Channel: Evidence from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 11230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laeven, Luc & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Suarez, Gustavo A., 2016. "Bank leverage and monetary policy's risk-taking channel: evidence from the United States," Working Paper Series 1903, European Central Bank.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Camera, Gabriele & Waller, Christopher, 2007.
"Money, credit and banking,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 171-195, July.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "Money, Credit and Banking," IEW - Working Papers 219, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera, 2004. "Money, Credit, and Banking," 2004 Meeting Papers 473, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, 2005. "Money, Credit and Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Morten Bech & Todd Keister, 2012. "On the liquidity coverage ratio and monetary policy implementation," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José‐Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2014.
"Hazardous Times for Monetary Policy: What Do Twenty‐Three Million Bank Loans Say About the Effects of Monetary Policy on Credit Risk‐Taking?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82(2), pages 463-505, March.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2009. "Hazardous times for monetary policy: What do twenty-three million bank loans say about the effects of monetary policy on credit risk-taking?," Working Papers 0833, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cyril Monnet & Daniel R. Sanches, 2015. "Private Money and Banking Regulation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(6), pages 1031-1062, September.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2018-08-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2018-08-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2018-08-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-08-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:szg:worpap:1803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library). General contact details of provider: https://szgerzensee.ch/ .