On the liquidity coverage ratio and monetary policy implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Keister & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "Divorcing money from monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 41-56.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2002. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 77-84.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2008. "Understanding monetary policy implementation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 235-263.
- William Poole, 1968. "Commercial Bank Reserve Management In A Stochastic Model: Implications For Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 769-791, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popoyan, Lilit & Napoletano, Mauro & Roventini, Andrea, 2017.
"Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 117-140.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-32, Sciences Po.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming Macroeconomic Instability: Monetary and Macro Prudential Policy Interactions in an Agent-Based Model," LEM Papers Series 2015/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Clemens Bonner & Iman Lelyveld & Robert Zymek, 2015.
"Banks’ Liquidity Buffers and the Role of Liquidity Regulation,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 215-234, December.
- Clemens Bonner & Iman van Lelyveld & Robert Zymek, 2013. "Banks' Liquidity Buffers and the Role of Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 393, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kooths, Stefan & Plödt, Martin & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2014. "Makroprudenzielle Finanzmarktpolitik: Nationale Handlungsoptionen im Euroraum," Kiel Discussion Papers 541/542, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Groll, Dominik & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & Plödt, Martin & Schwarzmüller, Tim & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2014. "Finanz- und Wirtschaftspolitik bei einer anhaltenden monetären Expansion," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Liebmann, Eva & Peek, Joe, 2015. "Global standards for liquidity regulation," Current Policy Perspectives 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sebastian Krug & Matthias Lengnick & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2014.
"The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: an agent-based credit network approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1917-1932, December.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 2016.
"The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1945-1979.
- Bonner, Clemens & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W, 2012. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Dong Boem & Choi, Hyun-Soo, 2016. "The effect of monetary policy on bank wholesale funding," Staff Reports 759, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Morten L Bech & Todd Keister, 2013.
"On the Economics of Committed Liquidity Facilities,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Lilley & Mark Manning (ed.), Liquidity and Funding Markets
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Morten Bech & Todd Keister, 2014. "On the economics of committed liquidity facilities," BIS Working Papers 439, Bank for International Settlements.
- Wedow, Michael & Schmitz, Stefan & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imene & Momtsia, Angeliki & Luskin, Alaoishe & Junius, Kerstin & Fonseca Coutinho, Cristina & Bucalossi, Annalisa & Schobert, Franziska & Scalia, , 2016. "Basel III and recourse to Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Occasional Paper Series 171, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Scalia & Sergio Longoni & Tiziana Rosolin, 2013. "The Net Stable Funding Ratio and banksï¿½ participation in monetary policy operations: some evidence for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 195, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1212g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.