World Rankings of Comparative Advantage in Service Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. K. M. Tharakan & Ilke Van Beveren & Tom Van Ourti, 2005. "Determinants of India's Software Exports and Goods Exports," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 776-780, November.
- Belay Seyoum, 2007. "Revealed comparative advantage and competitiveness in services: A study with special emphasis on developing countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(5), pages 376-388, October.
- Frank Leung & Kevin Chow & Jessica Szeto & Dickson Tam, 2008. "Service Exports: The Next Engine of Growth For Hong Kong?," Working Papers 0804, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1971. "Determinants of the Commodity Structure of U.S. Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 126-146, March.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2004. "The US Current Account, New Economy Services, and Implications for Sustainability," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 262-276, May.
- Catherine Yap Co, 2007. "US Exports of Knowledge-intensive Services and Importing-country Characteristics," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 890-904, November.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2002. "Developing Countries as Exporters of Services: What Trade Statistics Suggest," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 297-310.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Meyer, Thomas, 2007.
"India's specialisation in IT exports: Offshoring can't defy gravity,"
27, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Meyer, Thomas, 2007. "India's specialisation in IT exports: Offshoring can't defy gravity," MPRA Paper 5780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding India’s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Banga Rashmi, 2005. "Trade in Services: A Review," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24, June.
- Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2005. "Financial markets, the pattern of industrial specialization and comparative advantage: Evidence from OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
More about this item
Keywordsservices trade; RCA; competitive advantage; Balassa index; developing countries;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sza:wpaper:wpapers75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melt van Schoor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.