Service Exports: The Next Engine of Growth For Hong Kong?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillian Cheung & Kevin Chow & Jian Chang & Unias Li, 2006. "Outward Portfolio Investment From Mainland China: How Much Do We Expect And How Large a Share Can Hong Kong Expect to Capture?," Working Papers 0613, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Leung & Gaofeng Han & Kevin Chow, 2009. "Financial Services Sector as a Driver of Productivity Growth in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0914, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2009. "World Rankings of Comparative Advantage in Service Exports," Working Papers 03/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade in services; Offshore trade; Hong Kong; Mainland China;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-05-31 (China)
- NEP-INT-2008-05-31 (International Trade)
- NEP-TUR-2008-05-31 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .