Report NEP-INT-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2008. "Understanding International Price Differences Using Barcode Data," NBER Working Papers 14017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281377_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Auer, Raphael & Fischer, Andreas M, 2008. "The Effect of Trade with Low-Income Countries on U.S. Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 6819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervé Boulhol & Alain de Serres, 2008. "Have Developed Countries Escaped the Curse of Distance?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 610, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen S. Golub & Brian Tomasik, 2008. "Measures of International Transport Cost for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 609, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Trinity Economics Papers tep0208, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Hany Besada & Yang Wang & John Whalley, 2008. "China's Growing Economic Activity in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00282331_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "The Effect of the Euro on Export Patterns: Empirical Evidence from Industry Data," Papers WP243, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2008. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," MPRA Paper 8802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Leung & Kevin Chow & Jessica Szeto & Dickson Tam, 2008. "Service Exports: The Next Engine of Growth For Hong Kong?," Working Papers 0804, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Wheeler, Tracy, 2008. "Has trade with China affected UK inflation?," Discussion Papers 22, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Maurin, Laurent, 2008. "The role of country-specific trade and survey data in forecasting euro area manufacturing production: perspective from large panel factor models," Working Paper Series 0894, European Central Bank.
- Eduardo Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings & Fernando Perobelli, 2008. "Spatial Aspects of Trade Liberalization in Colombia:A General Equilibrium Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004690, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Huu Thanh Tam NGUYEN (LEREPS-GRES) & Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "Export-platform FDI: which impacts on the local production? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-09, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Randall S. Jones & Taesik Yoon, 2008. "Enhancing the Globalisation of Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 614, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore