On Empirical Distribution of RCA Indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2013. "Factor-level analysis," Chapters, in: International Review of National Competitiveness, chapter 5, pages 71-120, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Analysis of nine groups," Chapters, in: International Review of National Competitiveness, chapter 6, pages 121-126, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elsa Leromain & Gianluca Orefice, 2014.
"New revealed comparative advantage index: Dataset and empirical distribution,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 48-70.
- Elsa Leromain & Gianluca Orefice, 2013. "New Revealed Comparative Advantage Index: Dataset and Empirical Distribution," Working Papers 2013-20, CEPII research center.
- Aman Ullah, 1988. "Non-parametric Estimation of Econometric Functionals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 625-658, August.
- Luca De Benedictis & Massimo Tamberi, 2004. "Overall Specialization Empirics: Techniques and Applications," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 323-346, October.
- Maciej Jakubowski, 2013. "Analysis of the Predictive Power of PISA Test Items," OECD Education Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Haiwei Chen & Ansley Chua & Changha Jin, 2013. "Analyst Forecasting Errors in REITs," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 48-67.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- MehrdadBisadi & ShahrizanBaharom, 2013. "Moving Load Analysis on Skewed Railway Bridge," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 198-203, February.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009.
"How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- ., 2013. "Analysis of special topics," Chapters, in: International Review of National Competitiveness, chapter 7, pages 127-138, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q3-139-3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Bin & Gao, Jianbo, 2019. "Understanding the non-Gaussian distribution of revealed comparative advantage index and its alternatives," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 1-11.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob, 2015. "Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 695-706.
- Chen, Xin & Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Gui, Shusen, 2014. "Using stockpile delegation to improve China׳s strategic oil policy: A multi-dimension stochastic dynamic programming approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 28-42.
- Kaveri Deb & Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2018. "Value-Added Trade and Empirical Distributions of RCA Indices," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 235-264, March.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & José R. Maria & Sónia Cabral, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," Working Papers w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Fertö, I., 2018.
"Global Agri-food Trade Competitiveness: Gross Versus Value Added Exports,"
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(4), December.
- Fertő, Imre, 2017. "Global agri-food trade competitiveness: gross versus value added exports," 91st Annual Conference, April 24-26, 2017, Royal Dublin Society, Dublin, Ireland 258653, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2010.
"Employment and export specialisation along the development path: some robust evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(4), pages 615-640, January.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2007. "Employment and Export Specialization Patterns versus GDP Per Capita Performance - Unifying Approach," Working Papers 302, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lee, Jim, 2011. "Export specialization and economic growth around the world," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-63, March.
- Ronen, Eyal & Benizri, Yohan, 2018.
"Export Competitiveness and Trade Agreements: Analysis and Insights from Israel’s Experience,"
84945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronen, Eyal & Benizri, Yohan, 2018. "Export Competitiveness and Trade Agreements: Analysis and Insights from Israel’s Experience," MPRA Paper 85728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- French, Scott, 2017.
"Revealed comparative advantage: What is it good for?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 83-103.
- Scott French, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage: What Is it Good For?," Discussion Papers 2014-39, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Scott French, 2017. "Revealed Comparative Advantage: What Is it Good For?," Discussion Papers 2014-39B, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kaveri Deb & Bodhisattva Sengupta, 2017. "On Empirical Distribution of RCA Indices," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 6(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Gordeev, Roman, 2020. "Comparative advantages of Russian forest products on the global market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Souguir, Afef, 2019. "Evolution of the specialization of the Tunisian international trade on the European market," MPRA Paper 92500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010.
"Global economic sustainability indicator: analysis and policy options for the Copenhagen process,"
International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 153-185, August.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006.
"Why is China so Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China's Competitiveness,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 95-122, February.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 07-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 200406, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dominika Choros-Mrozowska, 2020. "Changes and Comparisons in Pattern of Polish Chinese Trade within the “16+1” Format," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 327-342.
- Huang, Bai & Lee, Tae-Hwy & Ullah, Aman, 2020.
"Combined estimation of semiparametric panel data models,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 30-45.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Bai Huang & Aman Ullah, 2018. "Combined Estimation of Semiparametric Panel Data Models," Working Papers 201915, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Javeria Maryam & Ashok Mittal, 2019. "An empirical analysis of India’s trade in goods with BRICS," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 66(4), pages 399-421, December.
- Gumilang, Howard & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Thomassin, Paul J., 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of trade liberalization: The case of Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1030-1041, May.
- Setyastuti, Rini & Adiningsih, Sri & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage in the ASEAN Region," MPRA Paper 86541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991.
"Testing for Preference Change in Consumer Demand: An Indirectly Separable, Semiparametric Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(1), pages 111-117, January.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1990. "Testing for Preference Change in Consumer Demand: An Indirectly Separable, Semiparametric Model," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271033, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1991. "Testing for Preference Change in Consumer Demand: An Indirectly Separable, Semiparametric Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11261, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed Comparative Advantage Index; Exports; Imports; Distribution; Cardinal; Ordinal.;
All these keywords.
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2016-10-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.