Analysis of the Predictive Power of PISA Test Items
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deb, Kaveri & Sengupta, Bodhisattva, 2016. "On Empirical Distribution of RCA Indices," MPRA Paper 74087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob, 2015. "Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 695-706.
- Michele Pellizzari & Anne Fichen, 2013.
"A New Measure of Skills Mismatch: Theory and Evidence from the Survey of Adult Skills (PIAAC),"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
153, OECD Publishing.
- Fichen, Anne & Pellizzari, Michele, 2014. "A new measure of skills mismatch: theory and evidence from the Survey of Adult Skills (PIAAC)," CEPR Discussion Papers 10280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Xin & Mu, Hailin & Li, Huanan & Gui, Shusen, 2014. "Using stockpile delegation to improve China׳s strategic oil policy: A multi-dimension stochastic dynamic programming approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 28-42.
- Michele Pellizzari & Anne Fichen, 2017. "A new measure of skill mismatch: theory and evidence from PIAAC," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:87-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .