Possibility for hedging from price increases in residential energy demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackorby, Charles & Davidson, Russell & Schworm, William, 1991.
"Implicit separability: Characterisation and implications for consumer demands,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 364-399, December.
- Blackorby, C. & Davidson, R. & Schworm, W., 1990. "Implicit Separability: Characterisation And Implications For Consumer Demands," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 90a16, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard, 1991. "The Microeconometric Approach to Modelling Energy Demand: Some Results for UK Households," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 54-76, Summer.
- Browning, Martin & Meghir, Costas, 1991. "The Effects of Male and Female Labor Supply on Commodity Demands," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 925-951, July.
- Robert A. Pollak, 1969. "Conditional Demand Functions and Consumption Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 60-78.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard & Micklewright, John, 1989. "Modelling Household Energy Expenditures Using Micro-data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 720-738, September.
- Blackorby, Charles, et al, 1970. "Homothetic Separability and Consumer Budgeting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 468-472, May.
- Blackorby, Charles & Primont, Daniel & Robert Russell, R., 1977. "Separability vs functional structure: A characterization of their differences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 135-144, June.
- Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M., 2001. "The flexibility of household electricity demand over time," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-18, January.
- E. Raphael Branch, 1993. "Short Run Income Elasticity of Demand for Residential Electricity Using Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 111-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009.
"La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv240, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2011. "La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile," Working Papers wp_013, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Rijo M John, 2006.
"Crowding-out Effect of Tobacco Expenditure And Its Implications on Intra-Household Resource Allocation,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22396, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rijo John, 2006. "Crowding-out effect of tobacco expenditure and its implications on intra-household resource allocation," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential energy demand; empirical microanalysis; separability test;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .