Homothetic Separability and Consumer Budgeting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minford, Patrick, 1975.
"Textile Fibre Substitution And Relative Prices,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(3), pages 1-22, December.
- Patrick Minford, 1975. "Textile Fibre Substitution And Relative Prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(3), pages 175-196, December.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & MURATA, Yasusada, 2005. "General equilibrium models of monopolistic competition: CRRA versus CARA," CORE Discussion Papers 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Everett B. Peterson & Paul V. Preckel & Thomas W. Hertel & Anya M. McGuirk, 1992.
"Impacts of growth stimulants in the domestic livestock sector,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 287-307.
- Peterson, Everett B. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & McGuirk, Anya M., 1992. "Impacts Of Growth Stimulants In The Domestic Livestock Sector," Working Papers 116106, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2003. "Possibility for hedging from price increases in residential energy demand," Discussion Papers 347, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Wildner, Susanne, 2001. "Quantifizierung der Preis– und Ausgabenelastizitäten für Nahrungsmittel in Deutschland: Schätzung eines LA/AIDS," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(05), pages 1-11.
- Arthur Kraft, 1973. "Preference Orderings As Determinants Of The Labor Force Behavior Of Married Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 270-284, September.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Liu, Zong-Shin, 1989. "Monetary policy, exchange rate, and effects on US wheat trade and domestic market in an imperfect competition framework," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010216, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:38:y:1970:i:3:p:468-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.