The Impact of Firing Restrictions on Labor Market Equilibrium in the Presence of On-the-job Search
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabien Postel‐Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2014. "The Impact of Firing Restrictions on Labour Market Equilibrium in the Presence of On‐the‐job Search," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(575), pages 31-61, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Portugal & Olivier Blanchard, 2001. "What Hides Behind an Unemployment Rate: Comparing Portuguese and U.S. Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 187-207, March.
- Adriana D. Kugler & Gilles Saint-Paul, 2004. "How Do Firing Costs Affect Worker Flows in a World with Adverse Selection?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 553-584, July.
- Fella, Giulio, 2007. "When do firing taxes matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 24-31, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R, 2014. "Severance Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 10182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Etienne Lalé, 2014. "Labor-market Frictions, Incomplete Insurance and Severance Payments," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/648, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 16 Aug 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsFiring restrictions; Labour market equilibrium; Productivity shocks; Wage cuts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/5e9a6u2pke9ulafplci76jms73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .