Microfinance Investment Vehicles and Social Performance: Moving forward with the MACBETH Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cochran, Philip L., 2007. "The evolution of corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 449-454.
- Ludovic Urgeghe, 2010. "Les véhicules d'investissement en microfinance et le défi de la performance sociale," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 69-82.
- Xavier Reille & Jasmina Glisovic-Mezieres & Yannis Berthouzoz & Damian Milverton, 2009. "MIV Performance and Prospects : Highlights from the CGAP 2009 MIV Benchmark Survey," World Bank Publications - Reports 9490, The World Bank Group.
- Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2010. "Robust Corporate Social Responsibility investment screening," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1159-1169, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Röhe, Michaela & Renier, Noémie, 2017. "The access of microfinance institutions to debt capital: An empirical investigation of microfinance investment vehicles," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-15.
- Lutz G. Arnold & Benedikt Booker & Gregor Dorfleitner & Michaela Röhe, 2016. "Refinancing MFIs with Market Power: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 162, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Castilla-Polo, Francisca & Sánchez-Hernández, María Isabel & Gallardo-Vázquez, Dolores & Ruiz Rodríguez, María del Consuelo, 2016. "Diseño de un modelo de reputación para cooperativas oleícolas," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 154-167.
- Barbara Bradač Hojnik & Katja Crnogaj, 2020. "Social Impact, Innovations, and Market Activity of Social Enterprises: Comparison of European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Ya-Fang Wang, 2021. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Pollution, and Stock Market Reaction," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 14(1), pages 40-47, June.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011.
"An empirical analysis on the efficiency of the microfinance investment market,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2725-2735.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "An empirical analysis on the efficiency of the microfinance investment market," IDE Discussion Papers 271, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eleni Apospori, 2018. "Regional CSR Policies and SMEs’ CSR Actions: Mind the Gap—The Case of the Tourism SMEs in Crete," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, June.
- Suwichit Chaidaroon & Kawpong Polyorat, 2013. "CSR and Stakeholder Dialogue: A Case Study of Sugar Cane Company in Thailand," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(8), pages 57-65, August.
- Brière, Marie & Szafarz, Ariane, 2015.
"Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 110-125.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does commercial microfinance belong to the financial sector? Lessons from the stock market," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 67, pages 110-125, March.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Working Papers CEB 14-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Does Commercial Microfinance Belong to the Financial Sector? Lessons from the Stock Market," Post-Print hal-01491987, HAL.
- Hajer Tebini & Bouchra M’Zali & Pascal Lang & Paz Méndez-Rodrı́guez, 2015. "Social Performance and Financial Performance: A Controversial Relationship," International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, in: Enrique Ballestero & Blanca Pérez-Gladish & Ana Garcia-Bernabeu (ed.), Socially Responsible Investment, edition 127, chapter 0, pages 53-73, Springer.
- Lucie Kvasničková Stanislavská & K. Margarisová & K. Šťastná, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility in banking sector," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 157-164.
- Aleksandra Krajnovic & Ivona Mikulandra Volic & Marija Predovan, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsability as a Factor of Competitiveness in Croatian Companies," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Patrick Gianfaldoni, 2019. "Social Business Economy versus Social Political Economy: The Social Firm in perspective [Économie sociale d'entreprise versus Économie sociale politique : La firme sociale en perspective]," Post-Print hal-03262366, HAL.
- Ekaterina Arabska & Venelin Terziev, 2016. "Organic Production Business Model and the Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 5(2), pages 23-30, June.
- Vong, Fanny & Wong, IpKin Anthony, 2013. "Corporate and social performance links in the gaming industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1674-1681.
- Loredana ORHEI & Joop VINKE, 2012. "The Social Entrepreneur – The New Player On The Social Stage," Management Intercultural, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 26, pages 4-10, November.
- Alessandra De Chiara, 2020. "Sustainable Business Model Innovation vs. “Made in” for International Performance of Italian Food Companies," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2016.
"Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou:une approche data envelopment analysis en deux étapes,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 19(1), pages 65-91, March.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2015. "Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou : une approche Data Envelopment Analysis en deux étapes," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201516, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2015. "Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou :une approche Data Envelopment Analysis en deux étapes," Working Papers CEB 15-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée & Gervais Thenet, 2016. "Efficience des institutions de microfinance en Bolivie et au Pérou : une approche data envelopment analysis en deux étapes," Post-Print halshs-01306946, HAL.
- Khaled Mohammed Alqahtani & Pingping Song, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility of Chinese SMEs: Implementation and Challenges (Spoleczna odpowiedzialnosc chinskich MSP: wdrozenie, realizacja i wyzwania)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(20), pages 65-79.
- Massimo Battaglia & Francesco Testa & Lara Bianchi & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness within SMEs of the Fashion Industry: Evidence from Italy and France," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Brunella Arru, 2015. "Indagine sulla comunicazione della responsabilità sociale delle società quotate italiane," MERCATI & COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(4), pages 15-46.
- Mª Del Mar Ramos-González & Mercedes Rubio-Andrés & Miguel Ángel Sastre-Castillo, 2017. "Building Corporate Reputation through Sustainable Entrepreneurship: The Mediating Effect of Ethical Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-19, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Social performance; Microfinance Investment Vehicles; Investment screening; Multicriteria assessment;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MFD-2012-09-30 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/128723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Pauwels (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.