Microfinance Investment Vehicles and Social Performance: Moving forward with the MACBETH Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cochran, Philip L., 2007. "The evolution of corporate social responsibility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 449-454.
- Ludovic Urgeghe, 2010. "Les véhicules d'investissement en microfinance et le défi de la performance sociale," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 69-82.
- Xavier Reille & Jasmina Glisovic-Mezieres & Yannis Berthouzoz & Damian Milverton, 2009. "MIV Performance and Prospects : Highlights from the CGAP 2009 MIV Benchmark Survey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9490, The World Bank.
- Van den Bossche, Filip & Rogge, Nicky & Devooght, Kurt & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2010. "Robust Corporate Social Responsibility investment screening," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1159-1169, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz G. Arnold & Benedikt Booker & Gregor Dorfleitner & Michaela Röhe, 2016. "Refinancing MFIs with Market Power: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 162, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Social performance; Microfinance Investment Vehicles; Investment screening; Multicriteria assessment;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/128723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .