Report NEP-MFD-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers 1014, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 2012. "Grameen bank lending : does group liability matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6204, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6202, The World Bank.
- Jean-Marie De Corte & Marc Labie & Ludovic Urgeghe & Jean-Claude Vansnick, 2012. "Microfinance Investment Vehicles and Social Performance: Moving forward with the MACBETH Approach," Working Papers CEB 12-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Founanou, Mathurin & Ratsimalahelo, Zaka, 2012. "Incentives, Supervision and Regulation of Microfinance Institutions in the developing countries," MPRA Paper 41428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne, 2012. "Does an Educated Mind Take the Broader View? A field experiment on in-group favouritism among microcredit clients," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:41448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore