Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Battu & P. J. Sloane, 2004. "Over-Education and Ethnic Minorities in Britain," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 535-559, July.
- Richard R. Verdugo & Naomi Turner Verdugo, 1989. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Earnings: Some Additional Findings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 629-643.
- Groeneveld, Sandra & Hartog, Joop, 2004.
"Overeducation, wages and promotions within the firm,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 701-714, December.
- Groeneveld, Sandra & Hartog, Joop, 2003. "Overeducation, Wages and Promotions within the Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2010.
"The determinants of overeducation: different measures, different outcomes?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(6), pages 608-625, September.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2009. "The Determinants of Overeducation: Different Measures, Different Outcomes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/592, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
- Green, Colin & Kler, Parvinder & Leeves, Gareth, 2007. "Immigrant overeducation: Evidence from recent arrivals to Australia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 420-432, August.
- Rubb, S., 2003. "Overeducation in the labor market: a comment and re-analysis of a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 621-629, December.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Surinach & Manuel Artís, 2012.
"Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Over-education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1389-1400, November.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Overeducation," IZA Discussion Papers 4453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth And Human Capital: The Role Of Overeducation," IREA Working Papers 200904, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Nigel O'leary & Peter Sloane, 2008. "Rates of Return to Degrees across British Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 199-213.
- Lindley, Joanne, 2009.
"The over-education of UK immigrants and minority ethnic groups: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 80-89, February.
- Joanne Lindley, 2007. "The Over-Education of UK Immigrants and Minority Ethnic Groups: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Working Papers 2007013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Over-Education of UK Immigrants: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Working Papers 2006001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Bennett, Jessica, 2007. "Overeducation in the graduate labour market: A quantile regression approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 521-531, October.
- Don J. Webber & John Hudson & Martin Boddy & Anthony Plumridge, 2009. "Regional productivity differentials in England: Explaining the gap," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 609-621, August.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Buchel, Felix & van Ham, Maarten, 2003.
"Overeducation, regional labor markets, and spatial flexibility,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 482-493, May.
- Büchel, Felix & van Ham, Maarten, 2002. "Overeducation, Regional Labour Markets and Spatial Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes, 2007. "Using the 2001 census to study human capital movements affecting Britain's larger cities: insights and issues," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(2), pages 447-467.
- Sicherman, Nachum, 1991.
""Overeducation" in the Labor Market,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 101-122, April.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987. "Over-Education in the Labor Market," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-02-12 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2011-02-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2011001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.