Report NEP-EDU-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic & Giulia Pirani, 2010. "Immigrants, schooling and background. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0637, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrés Fuentes, 2011. "Raising Education Outcomes in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 838, OECD Publishing.
- Jibum Kim & Jinkook Lee, 2010. "Disability of Older Koreans: Evidence on Prevalence and the Role of Education from Five Data Sets," Working Papers 811, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & VERSCHELDE, Marijn & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2010. "School autonomy and educational performance: within-country evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2010082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kathleen A. Carroll & Lisa M. Dickson & Jane E. Ruseski, 2011. "Modeling the University Decision Process: The Effects of Faculty Participation in University Decision Making," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 11-129, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Parra Osorio, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2011.
"El desempeño de los estudiantes de secundaria en los colegios de Fe y Alegría en Colombia: una cuestión de Fe y/o Alegría?
[Academic performance of Fe y Alegria high school students in Colombia: is," MPRA Paper 28518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Richards, 2011. "School Dropouts: Who Are They and What Can Be Done?," e-briefs 109, C.D. Howe Institute.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & VERSCHELDE, Marijn & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2010. "School tracking, social segregation and educational opportunity: evidence from Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010081, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S., 2011. "The Impact of Interest in School on Educational Success in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 5462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bichaka Fayissa & Shah Danyal & J.S. Butler, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Health Status: Evidence from Longitudinal Survey Data," Working Papers 201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Winters, John V, 2011. "Human Capital, Higher Education Institutions, and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 28484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MANZI, Jorge & SAN MARTIN, Ernesto & VAN BELLEGEM, SÃ©bastien, 2010. "School system evaluation by value-added analysis under endogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers 2010046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & GINSBURGH, Victor & LAUSSEL, Didier & WEBER, Shlomo, 2010. "Foreign languagesâ€™ acquisition: self learning and linguistic schools," CORE Discussion Papers 2010073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mazhar MUGHAL & Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "The role of Foreign Direct Investment in higher education in the developing countries (Does FDI promote education?)," Working Papers 2010-2011_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Hou, Feng & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2011. "Reversal of Fortunes or Continued Success? Cohort Differences in Education and Earnings of Childhood Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011330e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2010. "An investigation of the relation between the number of children and education in Italy," MPRA Paper 28534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Lenton, 2011. "Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2010.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- CREMER, Helmuth & GAHVARI, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Fertility, human capital accumulation, and the pension system," CORE Discussion Papers 2010054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbara Mueller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "The consequences of being different – Statistical discrimination and the school-to-work transition," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0053, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dirk Van Damme & Kiira Karkkainen, 2011. "OECD Educationtoday Crisis Survey 2010: The Impact of the Economic Recession and Fiscal Crisis on Education in OECD Countries," OECD Education Working Papers 56, OECD Publishing.