Vertical occupational mobility and its measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005.
"The Part-Time Pay Penalty,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0679, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "The part-time pay penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3661, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 194, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2005. "The part-time pay penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell, 1982. "The Determinants of Occupational Success in Britain," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 43-53.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983.
"Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 521-541, September.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "Racial Discrimination and Occupational Attainment in Britain," Working Papers 538, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Sicherman, Nachum & Galor, Oded, 1990.
"A Theory of Career Mobility,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988. "A Theory of Career Mobility," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 51, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988. "A Theory of Career Mobility," Working Papers 1988-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Heike Solga, 2001. "Longitudinal Surveys and the Study of Occupational Mobility: Panel and Retrospective Design in Comparison," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 291-309, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Crespo & Nadia Simoes & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2014.
"Gender differences in occupational mobility - evidence from Portugal,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 460-481, July.
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour mobility; Occupations; Measurement error; Careers;
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2007006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .