How fine targeted is ALMP to the youth long term unemployed in Italy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dosi, G. & Pereira, M.C. & Roventini, A. & Virgillito, M.E., 2019.
"What if supply-side policies are not enough? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 360-388.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough ? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," Sciences Po publications 2018-04, Sciences Po.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "What If Supply-Side Policies Are Not Enough? The Perverse Interaction Of Flexibility And Austerity," Working Papers 0031, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," LEM Papers Series 2018/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & M.C. Peirera & Roventini Andrea & M.E. Vigillito, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough ? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2018-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dosi, Giovanni & Pereira, Marcelo C. & Roventini, Andrea & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," GLO Discussion Paper Series 168, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kluve, Jochen & Fertig, Michael & Jacobi, Lena & Nima, Leonhard & Schaffner, Sandra & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Card, David & Góra, Marek & Jensen, Peter & Leetmaa, Reelika & Patacchini, Eleonora & van , 2005. "Study on the effectiveness of ALMPs: Research project for the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. Final report," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 69929.
- Kluve, Jochen, 2010. "The effectiveness of European active labor market programs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 904-918, December.
- Kluve, Jochen, 2006. "The Effectiveness of European Active Labor Market Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 2018, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Winkle, Zachary & Fasang, Anette Eva, 2017. "Complexity in Employment Life Courses in Europe in the Twentieth Century—Large Cross-National Differences but Little Change across Birth Cohorts," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-30.
- Brunetti, Irene & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2014. "Workplace Training Programs: Instruments for Human Capital Improvements or Screening Devices?," MPRA Paper 55943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halit Basbuga & Hatip Kitapci, 2020. "The Effects of the Incentive for Young and Female Employment Regulated By Law No. 6111 and Macroeconomic Variables on Employment, Informal Employment, and," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 178-186.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Employment Strategy; Youth Unemployment; Active Labour Market Policy; Italy; Regional Unemployment Differentials;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.