A New International Database on Financial Fragility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Thorsten Beck & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding & Stephen G. Hall & Steven F. Koch & Robert Lensink & Johan Rewilak & Peter Rousseau, 2015. "A New International Database on Financial Fragility," Working Papers 201557, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Thorsten Beck & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding & Stephen Hall & Steven Koch & Robert Lensink & Johan Rewilak & Peter Rousseau, 2015. "A New International Database on Financial Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/18, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & James, Gregory A., 2011. "Finance and growth in Africa: The broken link," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 263-265.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2013.
"Financial Development in 205 Economies, 1960 to 2010,"
Journal of Financial Perspectives,
EY Global FS Institute, vol. 1(2), pages 17-36.
- Martin Čihák & Asli Demirgüč-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2013. "Financial Development in 205 Economies, 1960 to 2010," NBER Working Papers 18946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fielding, David & Rewilak, Johan, 2015.
"Credit booms, financial fragility and banking crises,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 233-236.
- David Fielding & Johan Rewilak, 2015. "Credit Booms, Financial Fragility and Banking Crises," Working Papers 1507, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:828-842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau & Johan Rewilak, 2017. "Finance, Growth And Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Gou, Qin & Yiping, Huang, 2018. "Will Financial Liberalization Trigger the First Crisis in the People’s Republic of China? Lessons from Cross-Country Experiences," ADBI Working Papers 818, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Fragility; mortgage;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.