Mutual Investment Employee-Organization Relationship: A Conceptual Model of How and When it is Functional
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. De Vos & D. Buyens & R. Schalk, 2003.
"Making Sense of a New Employment Relationship: Psychological Contract- Related Information Seeking and the Role of Work Values and Locus of Control,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/209, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Making sense of a new employment relationship : psychological contract-related information seeking and the role of work values and locus of control," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ed Snape & Tom Redman, 2010. "HRM Practices, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1219-1247, November.
- Loi, Raymond & Mao, Yina & Ngo, Hang-yue, 2009. "Linking Leader-Member Exchange and Employee Work Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Organizational Social and Economic Exchange," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 401-422, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee-organization relationships; mutual investment; social exchange; empowerment; job complexity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2012-05-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOC-2012-05-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:12/778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .