Report NEP-SOC-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Koetter, Michael & Schaeck, Klaus, 2011. "Does it pay to have friends? Social ties and executive appointments in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Isabelle Chort & Flore Gubert & Jean-Noël Senne, 2011. "Migrant Networks as a Basis for Social Control : Remittance Incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy," Working Papers 2011-34, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 6545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Doyle, Orla, 2012. "Schooling and Voter Turnout: Is there an American Exception?," IZA Discussion Papers 6539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Altruism and Voting: A Large-Turnout Result That Does not Rely on Civic Duty or Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers w0173, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Christoph Helbach & Klemens Keldenich & Michael Rothgang & Guanzhong Yang, 2012. "Call Me if You Can – An Experimental Investigation of Information Sharing in Knowledge Networks," Ruhr Economic Papers 0332, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- M. Audenaert & A. Vanderstraeten & D. Buyens, 2012. "Mutual Investment Employee-Organization Relationship: A Conceptual Model of How and When it is Functional," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/778, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.