Linking HR and Line Agents’ Implementation of High- Performance Work Systems to Intentions to Leave and Job Performance: A Social Exchange Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Guest & Jonathan Michie & Neil Conway & Maura Sheehan, 2003. "Human Resource Management and Corporate Performance in the UK," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 291-314, June.
- Aryee, Samuel & Zhen Xiong Chen, 2006. "Leader-member exchange in a Chinese context: Antecedents, the mediating role of psychological empowerment and outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 793-801, July.
- Julian Gould-Williams & Fiona Davies, 2005. "Using social exchange theory to predict the effects of hrm practice on employee outcomes," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D., 2009. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 1027-1030, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ertürk, Alper & Vurgun, Levent, 2015. "Retention of IT professionals: Examining the influence of empowerment, social exchange, and trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 34-46.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-performance work systems; implementation; line management; employee outcomes; social exchange;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2012-10-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:12/785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .