The role of the psychological contract in retention management: Confronting HR-managers’ and employees’ views on retention factors and the relationship with employees’ intentions to stay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Vos, Ans & Meganck, Annelies & Buyens, Dirk, 2005. "The role of the psychological contract in retention management: Confronting HR-managers’ and employees’ views on retention factors and the relationship with employees’ intentions to stay," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-5, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. De Vos & D. Buyens & R. Schalk, 2003.
"Psychological Contract Development during Organizational Socialization: Adaptation to Reality and the Role of Reciprocity,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/194, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-06-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2006-06-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:06/374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .