Individual-level antecedents to market-oriented actions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. De Vos & D. Buyens & R. Schalk, 2003.
"Psychological Contract Development during Organizational Socialization: Adaptation to Reality and the Role of Reciprocity,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/194, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Langerak, Fred, 2003. "An Appraisal of Research on the Predictive Power of Market Orientation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 447-464, August.
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala, 2002. "Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 261-273, April.
- Mark A. Farrell, 2000. "Developing a Marketâ€ Oriented Learning Organisation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 201-222, September.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:5:p:438-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.