Report NEP-CSE-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Ooghe & S. De Prijcker, 2006. "Failure process and causes of company bankruptcy: a typology," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/388, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- M. Meuleman & S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Wright, 2006. "Working With Unfamiliar Partners: Relational Embeddedness And Partner Selection In Inter-Firm Collaborations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/371, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fabio Manenti & Paolo Lupi, 2006. "Roaming the Woods of Regulation: Public Intervention vs Firms Cooperation in the Wholesale International Roaming Market," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Paolo Crestanello & Giuseppe Tattara, 2006. "Connections and Competences in the Governance of the Value Chain. How Industrial Countries Keep their Competitive Power," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 07, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Geuens, M. & Pecheux, C., 2006. "Co-branding in advertising: the issue of product and brand-fit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ken Hendricks & Alan Sorensen, 2006. "Information Spillovers in the Market for Recorded Music," NBER Working Papers 12263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2006. "Darwinian Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," Working Papers 2006-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Coucke, K. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2006. "Exit in globalising industries: the role of international (out)sourcing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2006. "How Should Competition Policies and Intellectual Property Issues Interact in a Globalised World? A Schumpeterian Perspective," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 06, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Kazi Mahmudur Rahman & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2006. "Business Competitiveness Environment In Bangladesh (2005): Domestic Perceptions And Global Comparison," CPD Working Paper 59, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- A. De Vos & A. Meganck & D. Buyens, 2006. "The role of the psychological contract in retention management: Confronting HR-managers’ and employees’ views on retention factors and the relationship with employees’ intentions to stay," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/374, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Haegeland, Torbjørn & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2006. "Who Pays for Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 2142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Teaching competition in professional sports leagues," Working Papers 0602, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Isabelle Brocas & Juan D. Carillo, 2006. "The Brain as a Hierarchical Organization," IEPR Working Papers 06.48, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).