Business Competitiveness Environment In Bangladesh (2005): Domestic Perceptions And Global Comparison
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Kazi Mahmudur Rahman & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2006. "Business Competitiveness Environment In Bangladesh (2005) - Domestic Perceptions And Global Comparison," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22282, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2011. "Asia's Changing Role in World Trade: Prospects for South - South Trade Growth to 2030," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 264, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Competitiveness Environment; Business; Competitiveness Environment; Bangladesh;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MAC-2006-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.