Roaming the Woods of Regulation: Public Intervention vs Firms Cooperation in the Wholesale International Roaming Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Ewan, 2001. "International roaming charges: over-charging and competition law," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 5-20, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benno Buehler, 2015. "Do International Roaming Alliances Harm Consumers?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 642-672, December.
- Domínguez Lacasa, Javier, 2011. "Competition for Partners: Strategic Games in Wholesale International Roaming," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52159, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Benno Bühler, 2009. "Do International Roaming Alliances Harm Consumers?," Working Papers 2009.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Morten Falch & Reza Tadayoni, 2014. "Regulation of international roaming data services within the EU," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 81-95, February.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIC-2006-06-10 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-06-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-06-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.