Roaming free?: Roaming network selection and inter-operator tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1987. "Cost-Raising Strategies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 19-34, September.
- Tommaso Valletti, 2003. "Is Mobile Telephony a Natural Oligopoly?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 47-65, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orhan Dagli & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Consumer Preferences for Improvements in Mobile Telecommunication Services," Development Discussion Papers 2015-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:735-754 is not listed on IDEAS
- Infante, Jorge & Vallejo, Ivan, 2012. "Regulation of international roaming in the European Union—Lessons learned," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 736-748.
- Tangerås, Thomas P. & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "International network competition under national regulation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 152-185.
- Benno Buehler, 2015. "Do International Roaming Alliances Harm Consumers?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 642-672, December.
- Benno Bühler, 2009. "Do International Roaming Alliances Harm Consumers?," Working Papers 2009.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ambjørnsen, Terje & Foros, Øystein & Wasenden, Ole-Christian B., 2011. "Customer ignorance, price-cap regulation, and rent-seeking in mobile roaming," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-36, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:16:y:2004:i:4:p:497-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.