Report NEP-COM-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Manenti & Paolo Lupi, 2006. "Roaming the Woods of Regulation: Public Intervention vs Firms Cooperation in the Wholesale International Roaming Market," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Banerji, A & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Local Network Externalities and Market Segmentation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 725, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rattanasuda Poolsombat & Gianluigi Vernasca, 2006. "Partial Multihoming in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 06/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, "undated". "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Coucke, K. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2006. "Exit in globalising industries: the role of international (out)sourcing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2006. "How Should Competition Policies and Intellectual Property Issues Interact in a Globalised World? A Schumpeterian Perspective," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 06, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- D. Cornille & M. Dossche, 2006. "The Patterns and Determinants of Price Setting in the Belgian Industry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/386, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Teaching competition in professional sports leagues," Working Papers 0602, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- M. Meuleman & S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Wright, 2006. "Working With Unfamiliar Partners: Relational Embeddedness And Partner Selection In Inter-Firm Collaborations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/371, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse of Windfall Gains in a Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-10, CIRANO.
- Jan Kregel & Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2006. "Finance, Competition, Instability, and Development Microfoundations and Financial Scaffolding of the Economy," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 04, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Daron Acemoglu & Amy Finkelstein, 2006. "Input and Technology Choices in Regulated Industries: Evidence From the Health Care Sector," NBER Working Papers 12254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Hendricks & Alan Sorensen, 2006. "Information Spillovers in the Market for Recorded Music," NBER Working Papers 12263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2006. "Optimal Choice of Characteristics for a non-excludable Good," IEPR Working Papers 06.52, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- William Pyle, 2005. "Collective Action and Post-Communist Enterprise: The Economic Logic of Russia???s Business Associations," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp794, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andres, Luis & Foster, Vivien & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2006. "The impact of privatization on the performance of the infrastructure sector : the case of electricity distribution in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3936, The World Bank.