How Should Competition Policies and Intellectual Property Issues Interact in a Globalised World? A Schumpeterian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Langlois, 1999. "Technological Standards, Innovation, and Essential Facilities: Toward a Schumpeterian Post-Chicago Approach," Working papers 1999-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Varian,Hal R. & Farrell,Joseph & Shapiro,Carl, 2004. "The Economics of Information Technology," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521844154, March.
- Roger G. Noll, 2004. "The Conflict Over Vertical Foreclosure In Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Law," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(1), pages 1-79, March.
- Mazzoleni, Roberto & Nelson, Richard R., 1998. "The benefits and costs of strong patent protection: a contribution to the current debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 273-284, July.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2003.
"Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and Strategic Behavior,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 29-60
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Robert H. Gertner, 2002. "Intellectual Property, Antitrust and Strategic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Institutions and Policies Shaping Industrial Development: An Introductory Note," LEM Papers Series 2006/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CUL-2006-06-10 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-06-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-06-10 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ahittee.html .