Inequality and Growth: From Micro Theory to Macro Empirics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niko Gobbin & Glenn Rayp & Dirk Van de gaer, 2007. "Inequality And Growth: From Micro Theory To Macro Empirics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(4), pages 508-530, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niko Gobbin & Glenn Rayp, 2004.
"Inequality and Growth: Does Time Change Anything,"
Development and Comp Systems
- N. Gobbin & G. Rayp, 2004. "Inequality and Growth: Does Time Change Anything?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/230, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robert J. Barro, 1999. "Inequality, Growth, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 7038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, A.B. & Brandolini, A., 2000.
"Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of 'Secondary' Data -Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries,"
379, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2000. "Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of 'Secondary' Data-Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 379, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Income Polarization and Economic Growth," LIS Working papers 587, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s," Working Papers 272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Michel Dumont & Nikolina Stojanovska & Ludo Cuyvers, 2011. "World inequality, globalisation, technology and labour market institutions," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 257-272, June.
- F Marchionne & S Parekh, 2015. "Growth, Debt, and Inequality," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 20(2), pages 67-94, September.
More about this item
Keywordsincome inequality; economic growth; inequality measures; poverty measures; simulation;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-10-21 (Development)
- NEP-MIC-2004-10-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .