What is New in the Finance-growth Nexus: OTC Derivatives, Bank Assets and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nicola Ciampoli, 2012. "What is new in the finance-growth nexus: OTC derivatives, bank assets and growth," Econometica Working Papers wp40, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciampoli, Nicola, 2012. "What is new in the finance-growth nexus: OTC derivatives, bank assets and growth," AICCON Working Papers 110-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie R. Bencivenga & Bruce D. Smith, 1991. "Financial Intermediation and Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 195-209.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1990.
"Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1076-1107, October.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1988. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," Working Papers 88-12, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 1990. "Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9002, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1990. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9002, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989. "Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 3189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1988. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," RCER Working Papers 131, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2004. "Stock markets, banks, and growth: Panel evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 423-442, March.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2011.
"What Is Happening To The Impact Of Financial Deepening On Economic Growth?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 276-288, January.
- Paul Wachtel & Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "What is happening to the impact of financial deepening on economic growth?," Working Papers 06-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2009. "What is Happening to the Impact of Financial Deepening on Economic Growth?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0915, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "On the Relation between Money and Derivatives and its Application to the International Monetary Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 637-664, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasali, Selahattin Selsah, 2013. "Where is the cheese ? synthesizing a giant literature on causes and consequences of financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6655, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and growth; OTC derivatives; Banking; Global financial crisis;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2012-07-29 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2012-07-29 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .