Report NEP-FDG-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Cecchetti & Enisse Kharroubi, 2012. "Reassessing the impact of finance on growth," BIS Working Papers 381, Bank for International Settlements.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement Methods and Comparative Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hisamitsu Saito & Munisamy Gopinath & JunJie Wu, 2011. "Inter-Regional Spillovers and Urban-Rural Disparity in U.S. Employment Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1129, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Amano & Tom Carter & Kevin Moran, 2012. "Inflation and Growth: A New Keynesian Perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-20, CIRANO.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner, 2011. "The joint effect of demographic change on growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa10p834, European Regional Science Association.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nicola Ciampoli, 2012. "What is New in the Finance-growth Nexus: OTC Derivatives, Bank Assets and Growth," CEIS Research Paper 243, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- Goodridge, Peter & Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2012. "UK Innovation Index: Productivity and Growth in UK Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Iommi, Massimiliano & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth in Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," CEPR Discussion Papers 9061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.