The impact of climate change on agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2008. "The impact of climate change on agriculture," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152093, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guoju, Xiao & Weixiang, Liu & Qiang, Xu & Zhaojun, Sun & Jing, Wang, 2005. "Effects of temperature increase and elevated CO2 concentration, with supplemental irrigation, on the yield of rain-fed spring wheat in a semiarid region of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 243-255, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Quiggin, 2010.
"Agriculture and global climate stabilization: a public good analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 121-132, November.
- John Quiggin, 2009. "Agriculture and global climate stabilization: a public good analysis," Climate Change Working Papers WPC09_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2009. "Agriculture and global climate stabilization: a public good analysis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152095, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Emile H. Elias & Robert Flynn & Omololu John Idowu & Julian Reyes & Soumaila Sanogo & Brian J. Schutte & Ryann Smith & Caitriana Steele & Carol Sutherland, 2019. "Crop Vulnerability to Weather and Climate Risk: Analysis of Interacting Systems and Adaptation Efficacy for Sustainable Crop Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-25, November.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; agriculture;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:climte:c08_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David Adamson The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask David Adamson to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.