The Greek saga: competing explanations of the Greek crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katrakilidis Constantinos & Trachanas Emmanouil, 2011. "Has the Accession of Greece in the EU Influenced the Dynamics of the Country’s “Twin Deficits”? An Empirical Investigation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 45-54.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Paul Krugman, 2012. "Revenge of the Optimum Currency Area," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27, pages 439-448 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:288-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Botta, 2012.
"Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model,"
DEM Working Papers Series
011, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Botta, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity's Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a Post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_740, Levy Economics Institute.
- Florence Jaumotte & Piyaporn Sodsriwiboon, 2010. "Current Account Imbalances in the Southern Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 10/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros & Siriopoulos, Costas, 1998. "Τesting convergence and divergence: the data from Greece," MPRA Paper 17170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Dimitris Paitaridis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2012. "The Growth of Unproductive Activities, the Rate of Profit, and the Phase-Change of the U.S. Economy," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Manfred Gärtner & Björn Griesbach & Florian Jung, 2011.
"PIGS or Lambs? The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Rating Agencies,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 288-299, August.
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Bjoern & Jung, Florian, 2011. "PIGS or Lambs? The European Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Role of Rating Agencies," Economics Working Paper Series 1106, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Peripheral Europe's debt and German wages: the role of wage policy in the Euro area,"
International Journal of Public Policy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2/3), pages 83-96.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Peripheral Europe’s Debt and German Wages. The Role of Wage Policy in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 29, Research on Money and Finance.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Kingston University London Discussion Paper 2015.1: ‘THE GREEK SAGA: COMPETING EXPLANATIONS OF THE GREEK CRISIS’
by Stavros Mavroudeas in Stavros Mavroudeas blog on 2015-02-12 01:33:21
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
More about this item
KeywordsGreek economic crisis; Eurozone crisis;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-02-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-02-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:kngedp:2015_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Ingianni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sekinuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.