The Growth of Unproductive Activities, the Rate of Profit, and the Phase-Change of the U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2017. "Capital Intensity, Unproductive Activities and the Great Recession of the US Economy," MPRA Paper 81542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2017. "Profitability and Crisis in the South African Economy," MPRA Paper 76165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros D., 2015. "The Greek saga: competing explanations of the Greek crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2013. "The ‘new golden age of accumulation’, the new depression and the greek economy," MPRA Paper 60577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John B. Davis & Wilfred Dolfsma (ed.), 2015. "The Elgar Companion to Social Economics, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15954.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefter, 2014.
"Κρίση, Σύγχρονος Καπιταλισμός Και Ταξικές Ανακατατάξεις
[Economic Crisis, Modern Capitalism and Class Realliances]," MPRA Paper 62692, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Tsimis, Achilleas & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of Unproductive Activities in the US Economy 1964-2015: Facts, Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 84035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "A Selective Review of Recent Quantitative Empirical Research in Marxist Political Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Phillip Anthony Oâ€™Hara, 2013. "Policies and Institutions for Moderating Deep Recessions, Debt Crises and Financial Instabilities," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(1), pages 19-49, March.
More about this item
Keywordsunproductive labor; surplus value; rate of profit; U.S. economy;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:44:y:2012:i:2:p:213-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.