Causes of and Remedies for the People’s Republic of China’s External Imbalances: The Role of Factor Market Distortion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard, 2015. "The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China," Working papers 572, Banque de France.
- Antonia Reinecke & Hans-Jörg Schmerer & Carsten A. Holz & Frederik Kunze & Torsten Windels & Horst Löchel & Markus Taube, 2016. "Chinas Wachstumsmodell in Schwierigkeiten: Wie groß ist das Risiko für die Weltkonjunktur?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(07), pages 05-20, April.
- Tomoyuki Fukumoto & Ichiro Muto, 2012.
"Rebalancing China's Economic Growth: Some Insights from Japan's Experience,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(1), pages 62-82, January.
- Tomoyuki Fukumoto & Ichiro Muto, 2011. "Rebalancing China's Economic Growth: Some Insights from Japan's Experience," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 11-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Muto, Ichiro & Fukumoto, Tomoyuki, 2011. "Rebalancing China’s economic growth: some insights from Japan’s experience," MPRA Paper 32570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsprc; current account surplus; economic rebalancing; exchange rate; factor market distortion;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .