An Experimental Analysis of Auctioning Emissions Allowances under a Loose Cap
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shobe, William & Palmer, Karen L. & Myers, Erica & Holt, Charles & Goeree, Jacob K. & Burtraw, Dallas, 2010. "An Experimental Analysis of Auctioning Emission Allowances Under a Loose Cap," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Shobe, William & Palmer, Karen & Myers, Erica & Holt, Charles & Goeree, Jacob & Burtraw, Dallas, 2010. "An Experimental Analysis of Auctioning Emission Allowances Under a Loose Cap," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 162-175, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzi Kerr & Richard G. Newell, 2003.
"Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Kerr, Suzi & Newell, Richard, 2001. "Policy-Induced Technology Adoption: Evidence from the U.S. Lead Phasedown," Discussion Papers dp-01-14, Resources For the Future.
- Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Shobe, William & Smith, Vernon & Winn, Abel, 2009. "The design, testing and implementation of Virginia's NOx allowance auction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 190-200, February.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Harrington, Winston & Nelson, Per-Kristian, 1999. "On the Accuracy of Regulatory Cost Estimates," Discussion Papers dp-99-18, Resources For the Future.
- Charles A. Holt & William Shobe & Dallas Burtraw & Karen Palmer & Jacob K. Goeree, 2007. "Auction Design for Selling CO2 Emission Allowances Under the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Reports 2007-03, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Krupnick, Alan & Evans, David & Toth, Russell, 2005. "Economics of Pollution Trading for SO2 and NOx," Discussion Papers dp-05-05, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William M., 2016.
"Reprint of: Price and quantity collars for stabilizing emission allowance prices: Laboratory experiments on the EU ETS market stability reserve,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 69-86.
- Holt, Charles A. & Shobe, William, 2015. "Price and Quantity “Collars” for Stabilizing Emissions Allowance Prices: An Experimental Analysis of the EU ETS Market Stability Reserve," Discussion Papers dp-15-29, Resources For the Future.
- Liu, Yang & Han, Liyan & Yin, Ziqiao & Luo, Kongyi, 2017. "A competitive carbon emissions scheme with hybrid fiscal incentives: The evidence from a taxi industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 414-422.
- He, Haoran & Chen, Yefeng & Last Name, First Name, 2014. "Auction Mechanisms for Allocating Subsidies for Carbon Emissions Reduction: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers dp-14-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Messer, Kent D. & Murphy, James J., 2010.
"FOREWORD: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource, and Agricultural Economics,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Kent D. Messer & James J. Murphy, 2010. "Foreword: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource and Agricultural Economics," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Regina Betz & Ben Greiner & Sascha Schweitzer & Stefan Seifert, 2014. "Auction Format and Auction Sequence in Multi-Item Multi-Unit Auctions - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2014-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Charles A. Holt & William M. Shobe, 2013. "Investigation of the Effects of Emission Market Design on the Market-Based Compliance Mechanism of the California Cap on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Reports 2013-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsauction; carbon dioxide; greenhouse gases; allowance trading; Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative; RGGI; cap and trade;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-09-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.