Optimal Fiscal Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Aggregate Shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Preston & Mauro Roca, 2007. "Incomplete Markets, Heterogeneity and Macroeconomic Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 13260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, George M & Duffie, Darrell, 1996. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Consumers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 219-240, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 2010. "Basic Analysis of Forward-Looking Decision Making," Introductory Chapters,in: Forward-Looking Decision Making: Dynamic Programming Models Applied to Health, Risk, Employment, and Financial Stability Princeton University Press.
- Kubler, Felix & Schmedders, Karl, 2002. "Recursive Equilibria In Economies With Incomplete Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 284-306, April.
- Sebastian Dyrda & Marcelo Pedroni, 2015.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks,"
tecipa-550, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Zouain Pedroni & Sebastian Dyrda, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1245, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edouard Challe & Julien Matheron & Xavier Ragot & Juan F. Rubio‐Ramirez, 2017.
"Precautionary saving and aggregate demand,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), pages 435-478, July.
- Xavier Ragot & Julien Matheron & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Edouard Challe, 2013. "Precautionary Saving and Aggregate Demand," 2013 Meeting Papers 932, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Ragot & Julien Matheron & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Edouard Challe, 2015. "Precautionary saving and aggregate demand," 2015 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Matheron & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2014. "Precautionary Saving and Aggregate Demand," 2014 Meeting Papers 1021, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- E. Challe & J. Matheron & X. Ragot & M.F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2015. "Precautionary Saving and Aggregate Demand," Working papers 535, Banque de France.
- Golosov, M. & Tsyvinski, A. & Werquin, N., 2016.
"Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 22012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krusell, Per & Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Smith Jr., Anthony A., 2011. "Asset prices in a Huggett economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 812-844, May.
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(4), pages 1199-1239, July.
- Feldman, Mark & Gilles, Christian, 1985. "An expository note on individual risk without aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 26-32, February.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J., 2012. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262018748.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-11-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-11-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-11-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.