Intergenerational Disagreement and Optimal Taxation of Parental Transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2017. "Intergenerational Disagreement and Optimal Taxation of Parental Transfers," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 1264-1305.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplow, Louis, 1995. "A note on subsidizing gifts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 469-477, November.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989. "Intergenerational Altruism, Dynastic Equilibria and Social Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 119-128.
- Wojciech Kopczuk, 2010. "Economics of estate taxation: a brief review of theory and evidence," NBER Working Papers 15741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2017.
"Optimal Life‐cycle Capital Taxation under Self‐control Problems,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(602), pages 1188-1216, June.
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2012. "Optimal Life-cycle Capital Taxation under Self-Control Problems," Working Papers 467, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moser, Christian & Olea de Souza e Silva, Pedro, 2019.
"Optimal Paternalistic Savings Policies,"
95383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Moser & Pedro Olea de Souza e Silva, 2019. "Optimal Paternalistic Savings Policies," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 10 Jan 2019.
- Pamela Giustinelli & Nicola Pavoni, 2017.
"The Evolution of Awareness and Belief Ambiguity in the Process of High School Track Choice,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 25, pages 93-120, April.
- Pamela Giustinelli & Nicola Pavoni, 2017. "Online Appendix to "The Evolution of Awareness and Belief Ambiguity in the Process of High School Track Choice"," Online Appendices 16-101, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Winfried Koeniger & Carlo Zanella, 2020. "Opportunity and Inequality across Generations," CESifo Working Paper Series 8099, CESifo.
- Vipul Bhatt & Masao Ogaki & Yuichi Yaguchi, 2017. "Introducing Virtue Ethics into Normative Economics for Models with Endogenous Preferences," RCER Working Papers 600, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Yena Park, 2018. "Optimal Taxation of Inheritance and Retirement Savings," 2018 Meeting Papers 1246, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.