Contingent Convertible Bonds and Capital Structure Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Larry D. Wall, 2002. "Reforming deposit insurance and FDICIA," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-16.
- Goldstein, Robert & Ju, Nengjiu & Leland, Hayne, 2001. "An EBIT-Based Model of Dynamic Capital Structure," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(4), pages 483-512, October.
- Alon Raviv, 2004. "Bank Stability and Market Discipline: Debt-for-Equity Swap versus Subordinated Notes," Finance 0408003, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Bogdanova, Bilyana & Bolton, Patrick & Jiang, Wei & Kartasheva, Anastasia, 2017.
"CoCo Issuance and Bank Fragility,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bilyana Bogdanova & Patrick Bolton & Wei Jiang & Anastasia Kartasheva, 2017. "CoCo Issuance and Bank Fragility," NBER Working Papers 23999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bilyana Bogdanova & Patrick Bolton & Wei Jiang & Anastasia Kartasheva, 2017. "CoCo issuance and bank fragility," BIS Working Papers 678, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bleich, Dirk, 2014. "Contingent convertible bonds and the stability of bank funding: The case of partial writedown," Discussion Papers 28/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:285-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenjiro Hori & Jorge Martin Cerón, 2017. "Contingent Convertible Bonds: Payoff Structures and Incentive Effects," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1711, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2017. "The agency of CoCo: Why do banks issue contingent convertible bonds?," CFS Working Paper Series 586, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .