Capital Account Openness and the Losses from Financial Frictions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joaquin Blaum, 2012. "Wealth Inequality and the Losses from Financial Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 1077, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aoki, Kosuke & Benigno, Gianluca & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 2010. "Adjusting to Capital Account Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Vasia Panousi, 2011. "Financial Integration, Entrepreneurial Risk and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 16761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2013-11-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IFN-2013-11-22 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2013-11-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .