Report NEP-ENT-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/377375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Heinonen, Jarna & Akola, Elisa, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Independent Professionals: Why do Professionals not meet with Stereotypes of Entrepreneurship?," MPRA Paper 51529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/420932 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2013. "What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013021, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Huber, Peter & Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr , Michael, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Estimating Job Creation Rates at the Firm Level," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013-5, University of Salzburg.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Product Market Reforms and Incentives to Innovate in Sweden," Working Paper Series 986, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- M. Bernaert & G. Poels & M. Snoeck & M. De Backer, 2013. "CHOOSE: Towards a Metamodel for Enterprise Architecture in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/856, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Minsoo Han, 2013. "Capital Account Openness and the Losses from Financial Frictions," 2013 Meeting Papers 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul O'Sullivan, 2013. "Less Is More? Research Joint Ventures And Entry Deterrence," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n245-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Adama Tahirou Younoussi & Jamila Jouali & Salah Baba Arwata, 2013. "Identifying factors influencing Moroccan SMEs internationalization," Post-Print hal-00880353, HAL.